2.11.2009

Day 8

I started out good. I was hurting pretty bad especially in the morning. Caleb prayed for me and I ended up feeling better afterwards. I stood most of the afternoon making soup and cutting up veggies and cleaning the kitchen. I definitely think sitting doesn't help.

Breakfast- oatmeal with flaxseed, bananas, blueberries, and soymilk.
Lunch- 1/2 whole wheat pita with a Bocca burger, tomato, lettuce, cheese and a couple white chocolate covered pretzels.
Dinner- The soup wasn't ready and mom brought home Bravi so I had spaghetti with a spicy marinara sauce. Not horrible but soup would have been healthier.
Dessert- I resisted the lure of the fudge and had berries with cool whip instead.

Exercise- I had music on and was moving around to the tunes a bit and did a little bit of the aerobics but I didn't want to over do and hurt myself again so I stopped and did arm weights and crunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment