So I seem to be the ONLY one who posts on this thing. I had an ok couple of weeks where I didn't eat great but not horrible and I didn't post. I was having a lot of problems and couldn't exercise much either. But now I feel pretty good except for muscle spasms in my back and arms at night and in the morning. My hips are doing fine and I am ready to get back in gear. I have taken a 30 minute walk Friday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Tomorrow I am going to hopefully hike with Samantha or if that falls through I will definitely take my walk. I'm also going to try to do some arm weights and leg lifts. I can't over do it, but I'm pretty proud of walking everyday.
Breakfast- 1 small piece of toast with pb and honey.
Lunch- cucumbers, a little hummus and a couple bites of pita and a salad. (I couldn't stomach the hummus, even though I want to like it)
Dinner- roast beef stew with potatoes, carrots, and onions, a piece of french bread
Snack- apple and a small piece of cheese
It wasn't too bad. I'm going to take my measurements tomorrow, weigh myself, write it all down and see how many weeks I have for my goals. Then I'll write it down and post it.
3.03.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment