Over the weekend it was the Chocolate Affair and so I ended up eating more chocolate than I should have and some pizza. But Que Serra Serra, right?
Monday-
It wasn't too bad a day, though I hurt all over for most of it.
Breakfast- poached egg, toast with almond butter and honey
Lunch- spicy chicken veggie patty on whole wheat bread, low fat cheese, tomato and possibly a couple white chocolate covered pretzels but I can't really remember.
Dinner- salad with italian vinegar dressing and beans and salsa
Snack- 2 pieces of orange, slice of fudge
Didn't do so well avoiding the sweets but I didn't gorge on them either.
As I'm writing this, I am trying to overcome the temptation of more fudge and chocolate covered pretzels. I need to envision myself in a bikini......Sort of helping. I think I can resist but I'm having some fruit and cool whip!
2.10.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment